March 26, 2012

Spring Rains



Top, Thirfted; Sweater, Goodwill; Jeans, BDG-OU; Shoes, Vintage.





Halley 

My sister!
Top, Lush; Skirt, Topshop; Shoes, Doc Martens; Scarf, Cotton On.


So here I am, ready for spring, and then there's a storm and it rains. So I layered up in my winter darks and opened up my closet for something warm and my new pale pink cashmere from Goodwill calls to me. 
I know cashmere is a wintery/fall fabric, like velvet, but in the right colors it's the perfect summer night sweater, or, as seen here, spring layer. 

I was at my friend Halley's beautiful house. You can see her room, and her makeup there. She took a good hour to get ready. I got a few good pictures of her make-up process before my camera ran out of batteries. She's always cute, and my best shopping buddy. Then there's Holly. She's cute and has a great fashion sense too (since she just wears my clothing) but we're working on getting her a new wardrobe for next year. 

xx liana