December 26, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year



Sweater, Lush; Collared Shirt, Vintage; Skirt, H&M; Shoes, Kimchi Blue • Urban Outfitters




I decided to pick something comfy and honestly pretty warm for Christmas. Ah, the wonderful movie (Sherlock Holmes 2) and Asian Cuisine (the Chinese restaurant had a long wait). Got to love the holiday season. 
I've been wanting to wear wedges with socks for a while, and I'm glad I did. It kept my toes warm all day. Yes, LA does get kind of cold... Kinda. And I really do love the rust color of this jacket. I wear it all the time, even with just leggings. I also wore it with a jean collared shirt (super cute color combo). 
Well, ignoring my odd faces, I'm glad I got a picture of this outfit. I have a hard time taking model-type pictures with close friends, they all tend to laugh at me. 

Well enough of my jibber-jabber, I hope you all had a great Chrismas and to all a good night.